Other Payment Options

You can make child support payments through MyFloridaRemit.com using an electronic check.

You can contact your local County Clerk of the Court to learn about other available payment methods. You can find your Clerk of Court's telephone number here.

You can also make child support payments at any AMSCOT, MoneyGram, or Western Union location. To find an Agent location near you, click a logo below:

Amscot logo